cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart.Com photo bonus

Wellis6867
Saver

I've been trying to use the Walmart.com photo bonus for 3 hours now. I can't get ANY photos to load. When I click the button "load from my device" it clicks but nothing happens. Google won't let me link through the app, Drop Box has the same issue as the device. Facebook will let me select photos but they won't ever finish uploading! I have given Ibotta storage and camera permissions so there should be no issues there.

I have the Walmart app linked but will I get credit if I use the app for this? (No trouble with the Walmart app) or if I did it online with the browser extension? (I'm hesitant there because it specifies it has to be launched via Ibotta and I recently had the extension up, bought a new stove from Samsung but never got credit since there is no way to "activate": online offers in the app.) 

I really am confused with how the online qualifications work in general too with browser extensions and linked accounts.

Anyway, if you are still reading, thank you. Hopefully someone has help for the photo issue and the more general question on if these offers are via the Ibotta app only.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Walmart.Com photo bonus

Dana
Deal Expert

I can't help with the photos I don't get items from websites I print them out myself on my computer but have you tried shutterfly or walgreens for your pictures instead of walmart it might be easier. Also your stove where did you buy it? Some online shopping has categories and if you do not buy in that category you will not get credit. 

0 Likes

Wellis6867
Saver

With the photos, one of the current Walmart.com bonuses is in that category.

With the stove, bought it directly from Samsung. The offer was 1% back site-wide.

The exclusions didn't mention appliances.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I have never tried to upload a photo to Walmart, so I just tried.

I have the Chrome Extension turned on for my laptop.  I also have Walmart Grocery Pickup and Delivery linked, but this should not be an issue here.  I went to Ibotta.com, signed in.  I then selected Walmart from the long list of merchants.  It took me to the Walmart.com site.  I then went to Prints and saw I could upload from My Computer, My Photos, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, DropBox or Google Photos. 

I tried My Computer first, but I don't have many pictures there.  I then tried Google Photos and was able to successfully upload a photo.  I didn't go any further.

The "bonus" you speak of is actually the 6% you get back for Walmart Photos, correct?

It sounds like you are trying to do everything from your phone.  It might be better to try it on a computer, if you have one.  Your phone may be having issues with memory or just the sheer complexity of all the things loaded to get as far as you did.

Be sure to print off your screen information once you make your purchase, just in case you have to open a request.

Wellis6867
Saver

thank you! Looks like it worked!!

0 Likes