cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Delivery -Please help!!

Lbabies
Deal Sharer

I'm about to place a Walmart Delivery order, and about half of it is offers. I've read every help article I can find to make sure I get credit. They all say open Walmart through grocery delivery and pick-up, and to link my account through grocery delivery and pick-up...but I no longer have Walmart Grocery on my app, which use to have it's own offers, nor does Walmart of any kind come up under the grocery delivery and pick-up section anymore. It seems to have vanished. I linked my Walmart account to ibotta, but it told me to get credit, I should use Walmart Pay, in-store. I'm so incredibly flustered...please, help!

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Walmart Delivery -Please help!!

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Lbabies  Sorry to hear you’re having problems with the app. I would submit  support ticket about the missing Walmart online section before you make any purchases. 
Regarding using Walmart pay in store, you can’t submit a receipt other than one that prints at the register. I’ve Read some suggestions to put in a penny at the self check out and then use Walmart pay, that way you will get a paper receipt, but I’ve personally never tried it. 
Good luck, I hope you get a quick resolution. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I just checked my account and Walmart Pickup and Delivery is listed for me and it appears to be working fine.  You might want to check if you have the latest version.  Also try turning your phone off and back on to reset it.

As for linking Walmart, yes, you do have to use Walmart Pay.  This is for in-store purchases, not Pickup and Delivery.  Once your account is linked, you don't have to submit your receipt.

I do use Walmart Pay for in-store purchases, but I am not linked.  If you submit your receipt to Ibotta, you can scan the bar code OR you can enter in the TC number instead.

The penny deal is needed if you scan a receipt for other apps.  Be aware that some of the new registers won't let you pay cash then Walmart Pay.  However, you can always go to a register with a cashier and do the penny thing.

Hope this helps.

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01  Thanks for the clarification. 
If you don’t do the penny thing, how do you submit your receipt? Do you just submit the TC number?

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

If your Walmart account is not linked and you use Walmart Pay and don't get a receipt, you can enter the TC number.

By the way, if you are at a register with a cashier, the cashier can print a receipt for you, but not all of them know how.  I was told they can do an Account 61.  It must be done before they start a new customer.

0 Likes