cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart delivery

JC64
Shopper

I was attempting a Walmart grocery delivery but the only offer showing is $5 back. Is this normal or will the offers selected in the in store grocery count as well?

I normally order from Target but there are quite a few offers that are only at Walmart so I thought I’d try there service. Unfortunately I am disabled & don’t have any way to get to Walmart or I’d just go to the store. 

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Walmart delivery

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

For Walmart Delivery, you need to select Walmart Pickup and Delivery.  On my Ibotta app, it is right next to Walmart In-store and has a logo with white background and the Word Walmart in blue followed by the gold asterisk.

You should also be able to see it under the category Grocery pickup & delivery.

It looks like you went under Online shopping.  If you need to sign up for Walmart+ first, that is where you can get either $50 off the Annual plan, $13 off the monthly plan or $5.00 back for the Free Trial.

Ibotta requires that you link your Walmart account with Ibotta to get credit.  I would do this after you sign up for one of the three plans.  You can also place your order from a PC if you download the Browser Extension for Chrome or Firefox.

JC64
Shopper

Under Grocery Pickup & Delivery > Walmart Pickup & Delivery, the only offer that shows up is a general $5.00 back on any pick up or delivery order.

It’s not like Target or Instacart where I see actual items to select. I don’t see how to add offers for grocery shopping at Walmart via delivery, only for in store shopping. 

If someone can tell me how to add a picture here, I’d be happy to do so!

Lbabies
Deal Sharer

I'm having the same problem. I no longer have the Walmart Grocery logo, and not sure if I place an order if I will be getting 1% back, or my offers. It's very frustrating, as they don't have the same things, or even prices in some instances, in-store as online. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@Lbabies and @JC64 

It sounds like your app is not behaving.  I would check to see if there is an update available for Ibotta.  You may want to reset your phone by turning it off and then back on again. 

If this still does not help, you may want to check if you are low on storage.  If you are running low on storage on your phone, it is possible that something can't load.

My phone only has 16G, so I have to make sure I don't load too many apps on my phone or things can get pretty weird.

0 Likes

JC64
Shopper

I’ve uninstalled & reinstalled the app and have rebooted my iPhone twice. It’s not a memory issue either - this is on an iPhone 12 with 128 gb of memory. This is all I see when I go to Walmart for grocery delivery - no individual offers so it makes no sense to shop there!

DE52B816-E0CE-4F71-AAE0-1CAA9115B55E.png

0 Likes