cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart for the Win

elamb88
Rewards Guide

$20.15 out of pocket for this haul and TWENTY ibotta offers redeemed! Yippee!!749B0724-E199-45BC-924C-4E517BFAFC82.jpeg

Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: Walmart for the Win

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@elamb88 NICE JOB!! Isn't just such a good feeling..I love it when I pull off a good one like yours looks to be. I've been picking up that celestial green energy tea as well. I really like it! It's probably the greenest green tea I've ever seen before lol. I've been making mine in a hot tea with a smidgen of lemon and a little honey in it. ENJOY!

elamb88
Rewards Guide

@Donna2 Thank you so much for that tip! Your ears must have been buzzing - I was just texting my best friend to see if she wanted the green tea - I’ve always just drank black tea but that sounds good - so I’m taking a box away from her haha. And yes to the good deals and just getting 20 offers toward that 110 goal made me happy!

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I bought two boxes of the Celestial Seasonings New Green Tea ($2.49 back on 2) last week.  My wife doesn't usually drink tea, but she wasn't feeling well and decided to try it.  She normally just adds sugar. 

Unfortunately, she didn't care for it.  She says she likes the Green Tea she gets at the Japanese Steak House, but this was not the same.

I think she tried adding honey, but we didn't have any lemon juice.

Nikkisheta
Shopper

Did you use coupons how did you get it so low out of pocket 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@elamb88  Awesome job - you were probably as excited to post the pic, as we are to see it.

and @Donna2  You aren't allowed to have besties - we are your besties (stamps foot). You ONLY share tea with US - right everyone?

xoxo - thanks guys - RL is kicking arse right now, but it's nice to have an outlet. 

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY well it's settled then! I'm gonna have to have an Arizona tea party with all my Ibotta besties!! Celestial teas can sponsor the event. GOOD TIMES🤪