cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Walmart Gift Cards Vanished

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

I just went to buy a Walmart Gift Card with my earnings and discovered it is no longer available.  Does anyone else still have the option?

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Walmart Gift Cards Vanished

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

They are there now.

They were not a few minutes ago, but they are now.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

They are there now.

They were not a few minutes ago, but they are now.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta Thank you

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

Something is still wrong with Walmart GC.  The Header is back under Walmart, but the option is not there when selected.  Also, no Walmart GC under generalGift Card category.

Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

Buying Walmart GCs is working again.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

Not sure what's going on with Walmart, this is what I'm getting since you posted your first message earlier today. 

• The purchase option formerly known as pay with Ibotta 

Screenshot_20211118-140217_Ibotta.jpg

 However you might still be able to purchase using your earnings from the account tad you just won't receive any credit toward bonuses Screenshot_20211118-140258_Ibotta.jpg

 Since we didn't receive a WWB I didn't have a reason to purchase Walmart gift card this morning.  Gift cards are an integral part of my stacking strategy. I hope they are returned soon as well as the Amazon gift cards.

Every journey starts with the first step
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@OBSHOP I don’t know either, but mine came back and the minimum amount decreased to $5. 

Solved! Go to solution

Wellis6867
Saver

It looks like this is happening again.

Any suggestions?

I need to do shopping tomorrow for this sports thing going on lol

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

kynuna
Core Shopper

Something is going on…out of 145 retailers I’ve only got 25 that have gift cards available!!!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

VMJ
Rewards Hunter

Something is wrong with the gift card feature. One minute the option is there and it goes away completely. Very frustrating. It may take 5 minutes to come back after refreshing or 5 hours. Please fix this Ibotta. I've uninstalled, installed, logged out and back in. Nothing seems to pun point the issue. The feature just goes and comes. Some coworkers have the options and others don't. Note we all have the same zip code.