cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart grocery unavailable/Unable to link account

Ebeew
Rewards Hunter

Three days ago my Walmart grocery delivery account was magically unlinked. I’ve been trying to link it again but continually get an error stating that Ibotta is unable to link account because “we are having trouble connecting, please try again later”. 

I sent in a ticket with screen shots as I will miss out on 19 offers claimed on one order and 3 bonuses. 

the response I received from Ibotta was that they do not offer Walmart Grocery Delivery at this time and once the issue is resolved I can try again. 

I am baffled at what that means and why there was no offer to help redeem rewards. 

7 Replies

Re: Walmart grocery unavailable/Unable to link account

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I tried to link ibotta to walmart for 3 month and bo luck. I put 2 tickets and it was verify that its correct account, etc. Then suddenly 2 month after I tried to link the account and it works. But they require 35.00 minimum, so I am passing to use it

Ebeew
Rewards Hunter
  1. Mysteriously it has been stuck on linking for 12 hours but the Ibotta rep states that it’s unavailable. 😑 

hopeinal2
Shopper

This is my problem too. Suddenly for no known reason, my Walmart account has come unlinked and won't link again. Plus Walmart isn't even showing in the list of retailers. Can someone PLEASE address this issue and get it fixed??? Can I go in (which I do NOT want to do but will if necessary) and get the ibotta offers by scanning my Walmart receipt even if the accounts aren't linked anymore???

Tags (1)

Skim
Saver

I just noticed that mine doesn’t show linked anymore, either. I had a delivery order yesterday morning and haven’t received anything yet.  
Well..that’s a bummer. 

oh yikes missing out on 19 offers?  That is really lousy ! 

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@hopeinal2  If your WM account is no longer linked to your IB account, and your have a paper receipt, you should be able to upload (scan) it to claim your CB the old-fashioned way. 
However, you mentioned that WM doesn’t show up as a retailer for you, so if that’s the case, you won’t be able to manually upload the paper receipt either.
IB is currently beta testing the WM account link, so I wonder if that’s causing some of these issues you and other members are experiencing. I’m tagging @LaraL for her insight.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Looking into this. As far as I know there shouldn't be any instances of accounts being unlinked without the saver making it happen. I'll let you know what I hear back.

0 Likes

camojoe63
Rewards Hunter

I have been having the same problems for:3 weeks and the help desk just doesn’t comprehend anything.

0 Likes