cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart helping me clean up

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

Just checked to see what new rebates have emerged and man they are killing it with the laundry and cleaning supplies!  I have several coupons to stack with the rebates so I’m pretty excited for the week!!  Hopefully I can score a MWMM to add to it  🤞🏼

also, wishing all you momma’s a beautiful Mother’s Day today!!  I hope your day is filled with lots of love and the sweetest memories!!  💐🌷🌼  

3 Replies

Re: Walmart helping me clean up

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Nikcodymom 

Spill the beans.   What deals did you see?

Regarding laundry, if you use the pods, I find that Dollar General is the best place.  Usually they have a deal of one pack for around $1, and the Gain Flings (15 to 18 pack) tend to be $1.99 after DQ.  So you may want to check that out if you haven't done so.  YMMV.

(I have about 20 bags of these, and I am excited to have a garage sale coming up - $3 a bag...lol)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta no MAJOR deals to really talk about just super excited to get rebates on laundry care and other cleaning supplies!! Anytime I get something back on that I get pretty happy.  I do have some P&G coupons from last weeks paper on Tide and Gain so I’ll stack that with the rebate for a little extra off.  I LOVE DG laundry deals.  Saturday is always my day to stock up for way less. You can’t beat the DG laundry deals!!

0 Likes

iGottaSave247
Rewards Hunter

Walgreens will have some good deals on detergent every once in a while, too. Snuggle/All for $1.88, Buy one get 2 free Arm & Hammer is my go to.

0 Likes