cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart ibotta pay not adding every deal...

Minigarv81
Rewards Hunter

Hi guys! New here! New to to 500 club! 2yr ibotta user! 

Has anyone else noticed a glitch with Walmart ibotta pay that not ALL your deals are counted? I do like that it's now automatically credited when you pay but...when I check, it's missed some deals. I screen shot the tc code on my receipt and have to manually enter it on a separate redeem just to get the deals it missed. 5 bucks today, 6 bucks last time. I'm wondering how much I've missed out on by not being aware or screen grabbing the tc code off my receipt before I noticed this.

Is anyone noticing this issue?

Thanks!

5 Replies

Re: Walmart ibotta pay not adding every deal...

SweetT
Deal Sharer

Yes, i have had the same problem.  It cost me a few bonuses.  I did contact ibotta support and have received a form email. That doesn't help me get my money back.  🤔🤒😪

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

Feeling your pain! And THAT is one reason I don't link any of my shoppers accounts to ibotta....I only feel comfortable scanning the receipts manually and verifying/checking off the rebates myself.  

Wishing you speedy resolution. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@SweetT 

If you submitted a request and included all the documentation for the offers missed and the Bonuses missed, you should get your money.  Unfortunately, it is taking about a week to get a response from Ibotta.

0 Likes

Minigarv81
Rewards Hunter

I don't have to submit a request, just screen grab the tc code from the virtual receipt and then redeem it manually.  Separately. 

I do not know how to access receipts from Walmart ibotta pay, so I now make sure I click that "view receipt" after I pay in the app as it arrives then scroll down and screen shot the tc/bar code so I can enter it manually if all my deals aren't automatic. 

Dana
Deal Expert

@Minigarv81  you can also just pay a penny or some change 1st before walmart pay so you get a receipt and use that.

0 Likes