cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart link to Ibotta and locked out

Rmstamper22
Rewards Hunter

I purchased items from WALMART online. I had to reset my WALMART password. When I tried to change it with Ibotta, it kept telling me that they were unable to link it; I got an error message that my internet was down (it wasn't) and then I got locked out of Ibotta because I tried too many times to log on. I updated my password on Ibotta and now I can't get on at all! I'm getting an error message that says "Something isn't right. Try logging on again". This is so annoying. 

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Walmart link to Ibotta and locked out

annette12864
Shopper

I am not locked out like you are but I have placed 3 orders at Walmart Grocery PU while linked to ibotta and I got the first rebates but when I did the last two trying to get the Thanksgiving rebates and bonuses, I have not received anything except .10c one time and they owe me well over $25.00. Has anyone else had this issue?

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @Rmstamper22 & @annette12864

I'm sorry to hear that you both are having issues with the app. 

For these concerns, please send our Ibotta Care team a ticket through the Help Center so that they can resolve these issues for you. While it may take up to a week for a response due to high volume right now, our team wants to ensure you both are helped. 

Thanks in advance! 

Smartlady2go
Deal Sharer

Check to see if you need to update the Ibotta app.

0 Likes

SHise
Shopper

I cant link mine either.  I have submitted several tickets and no one is helping me. I have missed out on so many coupons it ridiculous! I am about ready to delete the app. 

0 Likes

SHise
Shopper

Yes! Same issue here! They owe me at least $25 if not more. 

0 Likes

SHise
Shopper

I have sent multiple tickets,  still not resolved!

0 Likes

SHise
Shopper

I have updated the app,  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still wont link.

0 Likes

morrison80909
Rewards Hunter

I've been going through the exact same issue for months, lost password and attempting to reset. 

Bottom line is Ibotta is no different than any other online company that owes you money, they make it so hard that they hope you just go away and forget about cashing out!!

Ibbota email replies are computer generated that say the same **bleep** thing everytime, they clearly do not care!

They are located in Denver Colorado, probably using the same Dominion software used in the election.

Ibbota are criminals

0 Likes