cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart + offer question

Elopez3080
Rewards Hunter

I got the offer for the Walmart plus $50 back for year subscription- I clicked through the link to sign up for it but it offered a 30 day free trial - will the $50 come back after June 9th subscription payment begins? 
just curious so I know what to tell my husband about when it will be available to transfer back to our account. 
it’s a fantastic deal and I had been toying with the idea of the plus membership but for $50 it’s worth it so I said Happy Mother’s Day ….. less grocery store shopping for me 😊

4 Replies

Re: Walmart + offer question

dawn8581
Rewards Hunter

I would like to know too and also looking for link to sign up.

0 Likes

lady_stamp
Rewards Hunter

Hi, did you ever get you reward?   I purchased April 18 and so far nothing.  I did the 15 day trial.   I also took a screen shot showing I “got it” in Ibotta.   I will be very disappointed if this doesn’t come through.  

0 Likes

mandlerparr
Rewards Hunter

I am waiting for mine as well. It looks like it has a 90 day pending period, so I was hoping it would come sooner, but we will see. Mine has only been a month, and technically only 14 days since they made me take the free trial. 

0 Likes

Skim
Saver

Hello!

Sorry to drudge up an old post but I was wondering if anyone received their rebate from this and, if so, about how long it ended up taking ? 
Thanks !