cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart online order

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

Hello all.....I did a Walmart pickup order THINKING I would get a paper receipt but I did not. I went and ask them if I could get one...they couldn’t print me one.  Is there anyway I can submit my online order to get credit??  Literally everything I bought was for a rebate and trying to reach my mid week bonus.  Any help is appreciated. TIA

0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Walmart online order

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

For Walmart Grocery Pickup and Delivery, you must link your Ibotta account with your Walmart account.  If you did this prior to placing your order, then it should automatically credit your Ibotta account.  It could take 24-48 hours to get credit, but you will get the bonus based on when you placed the order.

If you did not link Ibotta with Walmart Grocery Pickup and Delivery, then you can't get credit.  The only thing I can suggest is to return everything and do it again.

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

I did not link my account unfortunately....I assumed I could still get my paper receipt like I do at Walgreens.   Thank for for you help 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

For what it's worth, if you really feel like getting the receipt the customer service desk can pull up the transaction and print a receipt with transaction details or by using your card. I know this from having worked there in the past, however that might be more trouble than it's worth.

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@LaraL I went to the customer service desk when I couldn’t find my receipt.  There was about 5 of them standing there (yes, I was super embarrassed) 😂) all saying they don’t give paper receipts for online orders and that there was no way for them to print me one.  The one little cashier that was originally helping me did use my card to pull up the order so she could give me the order # but it didn’t bring it up I guess because I had just picked it up??

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Oh ok, interesting. Yeah I'm not sure then, I guess it's probably just best to use the account linking method for the next trip. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

You definitely did help!  I appreciate the feedback. I have submitted a ticket so maybe they can help me figure out a way other then returning everything and redoing the order.  That would be a pain for the cashier and for myself.  Being new to Ibotta I should have researched it all more.  I just assumed I still got the paper receipt.  Now I know.....

Re: Walmart online order UPDATE!!!!!!

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

Guys I went back in and redid the link to my Walmart account and it went through!!  I got my rebates and all is well!!!  Thank you so much for the advice and input!!!  Ibotta community rocks!