cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Online shopping

SharonLee
Rewards Hunter

Is there a way to transfer all of my starred saved items right to my Walmart Online shopping list without going back and forth between my starred items and adding each separately while I am placing an order? It’s a little inconvenient to have to go into my starred items and search again at Walmart Online  to add them each individually while placing an order. I almost feel like I need to use my iPhone and iPad to see all my items and manually add them while placing my Walmart order. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Walmart Online shopping

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

Didn't you mention this before somewhere.  I don't use WM, so I will defer to you or others who do WM online.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to do.

If you are selecting items in the app under Walmart and the same item has a rebate in the app under Walmart Online, it should also get selected.

If you are selecting items in the app under Walmart Online and then going to Ibotta.com and selecting them again in your browser, you simply need to refresh the page.

If you are finding rebates that have been selected in the app under Walmart and then you have to select them again in the app under Walmart Online, then there is something different and these are not the same rebates.

If you could give more details, I will try to help.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@SharonLee 

Help us help you.  More details.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Is that anything like "Show me the money"?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

That is too funny.  I forgot TC said that.

0 Likes