cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart pay

marcyd1
Rewards Hunter

Can i used any of my cards that i have linked to my Walmart pay or does it have to be a certain card in order to get my discounts?

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Walmart pay

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@marcyd1 

Your accounts are linked by account numbe/userid, etc; not by a particular credit card.

You can pay however you wish.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Do you use Walmart pay?  I was using PWI ("Giftcards") and even though it's only .05%, at least it counts as an Ibotta offer and I can do it at self checkout.  My sister got Walmart GC rewards from various apps, and they don't always work at the self check register and she has to go to a different register, which is a P I T A.   With that being said, I told her she can use Walmart pay and upload her GC's there and use them.  However, it says ereceipts -  can you use Walmart pay at a register and get a regular receipt? 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY  if you want a regular register receipt you need to pay a penny/some change then use walmart pay and you'll get a receipt.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dana  Thanks so much - it's just a thought that I'm mulling over right now. I dont like to link my Ibotta, so of course I need a paper receipt. 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY  you're welcome. I don't link my ibotta to anything either. I rather scan and get my rebates right away.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

@Dana 

Thank you for the suggestion to pay a penny.  I am now getting a paper receipt when I remember to put a penny in the self-service machine before I use Walmart Pay.  It saves me ink when I have to print out the receipt at home.

Now, if I can just remember to bring a penny to Walmart every time I go AND remember to put one in before I scan the QR code on the screen.