cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Pick-up-Thanksgiving&ALOT of Other Offers - 1 Week Still NO CREDIT

tracy4vols
Rewards Hunter

I've read in FAQ Ibotta is backlogged and Thanksgiving credit at Walmart is delayed and taking UP TO  a week. Today is the 1 week mark for me & Im not getting credit it seems.  -I'm expecting $42.09 credit from Ibotta. I've sent 4 messages this week and not even a reply. Anyone else been waiting a week? Just made this community account to post this. About to search and read for others. So forgive me if this is repetitive.

5 Replies

Re: Walmart Pick-up-Thanksgiving&ALOT of Other Offers - 1 Week Still NO CREDIT

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

😥😭  I got mine right away   I am sorry it is taking a while for you  Be patient you will get it They are totally backlogged 

Sjames704
Deal Sharer

I've heard that if you put in a new ticket before your original is answered that it resets your place in the queue.  Maybe since you've put in 4 is why they haven't gotten to you yet.  

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

It normally takes up to 48 hours but people have stated 3-5 days some longer. The more tickets you put in you will keep going to the bottom of the liost and take longer they willl get to you. You can also go on the ibotta facebook page and send a message

0 Likes

Lmclark64
Rewards Hunter

Try going in and linking your walmart account.  I did that and immediately got the money in my account.  

0 Likes

IBCOM
Rewards Hunter

I changed my Avatar. I hope you aren't confused. I don't feel I have to announce it to you or even worry about whether you are confused or not. I think it looks better. I certainly don't want a Window shaped Avatar I guess. Listening. To me. Nope. Not allowed. Are these opened up to do this? Or how much do they cost? 

Well, I am kind of confused about Walmart becoming a modern food bank. I was looking at something online and while traditionally food banks are not roll thru in your car and get it loaded up, it has been the way things have been going on since this COVID stuff started. The picture I looked at still didn't look that great. It was just boxes and boxes of cardboard and then yellow grocery sack bags tied up with all the food inside. I sure the food was totally cleaner than it ought to be, but it still wasn't the image of rolling up to a Walmart with fresh orange paint, maybe a car awning, and pristine bright blue reusable bags being set down into your car without you even having to get out of it. Some other really rolled out the red carpet, fruit roll up, for these people. That's 3 feet of red carpet? And my CVS boxes get red tape? What is left to do with the royal treatment? Or is the red carpet really about hypnotizing? So are they going to do it at Walmart for those that ordered Free Thanksgiving Pick Up or not? 

So I guess another day I'll try to think more about where this money for this food comes from. I'll google some more, but right now, I am thinking that the way the money come for these things, it all has to go into some sort of FETCH mode. I don't think the money comes from the place, most of you are chanting. It probably does in some ways, but you know they can't do that.      

0 Likes