cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Pickup and Delivery delays

jscar720
Shopper

Is anyone experiencing a delay in offers being credited from Walmart grocery pick up and delivery? How long should I wait before sending in a ticket? I ordered the items on Thursday, picking them up in the morning on Friday and now it is Monday afternoon and I have not received anything. I usually received credit with 48 hours so I am little worried as there is quite a bit of credits I should be receiving.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Walmart Pickup and Delivery delays

jomurphey
Rewards Hunter

I ran into the same problem last week with 95% of my order. 4% was delivered to the wrong house and never got it. I got 1 item of the whole order. Was refunded the amount because the delay notice after twice canceled my order.

0 Likes

Galaxy33
Shopper

I have run into this issue all orders between the 7th and 9th seem to have issues due to the site going down. Then their is a delay in processing them. Then I ran into this yesterday hopefully they catch up or figure this out. But I would submit a ticket .

0 Likes

Christie2
Rewards Guide

I had this problem.  Then I was given the bonus that became active the day after I picked up my order. I submitted a ticket and was basically told to submit my receipt sooner. 

0 Likes