cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Walmart pickup

LoriK
Rewards Hunter

I used the Walmart pickup through ibotta for the first time today and also signed up for the Walmart +. How long does it usually take for the cash back on items usually take to show up on account after you pick up your groceries. Im afraid I didn't do something right because nothing is even pending. At least when I shoo in store and scan receipt cash back is almost instant

Tags (2)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Walmart pickup

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Walmart Pickup & Delivery requires you link your Ibotta account with your Walmart account.  If you did this, you should be Ok.

Normally, it would take less than 24 hours to get your earnings in Ibotta.  But with the holidays and the many people using it right now, it is taking 3-5 days to see anything in the app.

Be sure to keep your email from Walmart for your order.  If there is a problem, you will need to send them a copy of your order.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Walmart pickup

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Walmart Pickup & Delivery requires you link your Ibotta account with your Walmart account.  If you did this, you should be Ok.

Normally, it would take less than 24 hours to get your earnings in Ibotta.  But with the holidays and the many people using it right now, it is taking 3-5 days to see anything in the app.

Be sure to keep your email from Walmart for your order.  If there is a problem, you will need to send them a copy of your order.

View solution in original post