cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Pickup

ransomhouse8
Rewards Hunter

Help! Is Walmart pick up no longer available  on Ibotta? It is no longer an option in the app only Walmart.com

thoughts? If pickup isn’t available anymore I am cashing out. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
7 Replies

Re: Walmart Pickup

elamb88
Rewards Guide

I still have it on my app. I'm on the home screen, scroll down to "Grocery pickup& delivery" and it should be there.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Check to see if you have the latest version of Ibotta.  A new version was available as of Wednesday night.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I just checked my sister-in-law's Ibotta app.  She has the latest version, as do I.  However, they are not the same size and they don't look the same!

Both versions say Version 6.82.0 132087.  Her Ibotta app is 229 Mbytes in size.  Mine is 185 Mbytes.  She is using Android 5.1.1 and I am using Android 8.0.0.

Hers does not have Walmart Pickup & Delivery, mine does.

When you go into Walmart on hers, the store icon is round, mine is square.  Her Your List is a teal circle with lines in it with the number in the list at the top.  Mine is a teal bar at the bottom with the words Your list and the number.

The best advise I can give is to give it some time.  They obviously are working around many different versions of Android and Apple and trying to make the app as useable as possible with the version you have.

Walmart Pickup and Delivery was not removed on purpose.  If you need to place an order now, try the Browser Extension on a PC and go to Ibotta.com or if you are already linked, go directly to Walmart.com/grocery and place your order.

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@ransomhouse8 are you still not seeing it?

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Deal Sharer

I was told by Ibotta customer support that WM pick up & delivery is not currently available.  No reason given for why it’s not available.  Not sure if it’s coming back or not.  

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I still have Walmart Pickup and Delivery in my Ibotta app.  

I noticed that there are some issues with certain items in Ibotta.  For example, I wanted to buy something from Sam's Club, but the Browser Extension said there was currently no rebate for Sam's Club.  However, the app said there was a 1.5% rebate.  I ordered from the app and my rebate is now pending.

I really enjoy saving with Ibotta, but these little quirks complicate the experience.  I hope they are able to fix these soon.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

@Sorensoj Weird, WM Pickup and Delivery never left my app.  It sounds like Ibotta is working the problem and it should be fixed soon.

0 Likes