cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

walmart thanksgiving deal

momandnurse
Rewards Hunter

Can anyone help me to find the walmart thanksgiving free items?  I can't find them to click on them to add to my list.  I had it sent to my phone app and nothing and I tried to find it on extension on computer.  Has anyone figured this out?

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: walmart thanksgiving deal

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

Deal available 11/4

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

Deal available 11/4

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

MellyBee
Rewards Hunter

What post? I entered my email and it has been two hours and NOTHING! 😞

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

I downloaded the extension this morning and it said wait 1 hr but I had it on my phone in less than 5 minutes.

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@Janet1964 

Janet, have u gone 2 the home screen of your app?

There should be a big banner in the middle of the screen.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

jscar720
Shopper

How do you know when your account is linked? I am probably doing something wrong but I am not finding this very user friendly.

Solved! Go to solution

Vondamont
Rewards Hunter

How do I download the extension. It’s not working

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

got2luvcashback
Rewards Hunter

Hello.  I was unable to download extension with microsoft edge browser.  I had to download google chrome browser on my computer and it worked fine.  If your not using chrome as your browser I would do so and try again.  Download chrome and open ibotta and click on thanksgiving deal and it should take you to walmart.com along with the extension open on your page.   

Solved! Go to solution

kri4
Rewards Hunter

how do i get the thanksgiving deal as disabled and so sick as it said it woud be on my app hours ago yet deals are not. What do i do. Thank you as i pray you all stay safe and healthy

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

kri4
Rewards Hunter

How can I get the free 2020 thanksgiving deal within 10 min as disabled husband needs to go get stuff going into hospital need it to have for our first xmas after fatger in law passed away on xmas 2 urs ago and I lost my mother last year. 
please help as how come all others got free stuff? Why do I get emails saying on my way yet have no way to get to Walmart off computer. Why won’t it put it on my app on my phone with email hortokat@ yahoo.com?

plz help.

thanks stay safe and healthy 

0 Likes