cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart won't stay linked

grannylyn405
Rewards Hunter

I have my Walmart account linked and everytime I go to redeem Walmart receipts, it wants to be linked every time I sign on.  Have uninstalled and reinstalled both Ibotta and walmart pickup, restarted phone, tried again, wants to relink walmart, then shows its linked and when I go to redeem, it wants Walmart relinked again.  Getting real frustrated an I need a fix for this quickly. 

Also why can I not redeem from my desk top?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Walmart won't stay linked

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I was a bit confused by your title of this post.  I thought the post was about Walmart would not stay linked, but then your post seems to say it is always linked when you go to submit your receipts.  

Walmart in-store shopping and Walmart Pickup & Delivery are two different stores, as far as Ibotta is concerned.  If you link Walmart in-store, you can't submit receipts.  It is either one of the other.  If you uninstall/reinstall Ibotta, this won't change this.

Go to the Account page in the app and then to Settings.  Select Linked Accounts.  The app will display all the accounts that are linked.

If you have linked BOTH Walmart and Walmart Pickup & Delivery, they should both say "Disconnect" to the right of each.  If you don't see either or it says "Connect", then you are not linked to this store.

You can select "Disconnect' to unlink any store you don't want to link.

I hope I understood your post and this helps.

Please note that Ibotta is a phone app.  The Chrome Extension was added recently to allow more savings from Online shopping.  You must use the App to withdraw your earnings.

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

You can redeem on a desktop/lap top you just have to download the browser extension then log in. Worked for me yesterday.

0 Likes

grannylyn405
Rewards Hunter

Both my phone and desktop show that only Walmart Pickup is linked.  It is the only Walmart that I have on the linked page.  I do get the Ibotta logo when I do my shopping from my desk top.  I am trying my phone again to redeem. The main menu shows that walmart pickup is linked.  It had me sign up my walmart account again.  I signed back into my walmart account and it sent me to the "Where did you make a purchase" screen.  When I tap Walmart Pickup, it sends me back to the screen to link my account.  I cannot get my digital receipts from Walmart to download.  Is there anything I can do to correct the problem and get credited for my purchases?

0 Likes

grannylyn405
Rewards Hunter

This really didn't fix my problem.  I went on to the app on my phone to see if I could download my walmart pickup receipts this morning.  Once again, it showed on my homepage that the walmart pickup was linked.  On my account page, it shows that once again walmart pickup is linked and shows the option to disconnect under my settings.

With that being said, I push the redeem button and walmart pickup is on my list under where di you make purhase.  When I click on Walmart pickup link, it thinks for a while and then I get the "Cash Back on Grocery etc page.  and I press the continue button and then the screen pops up to link the walmart account again.  Once again, I fill in my email and PW, review the terms and hit the agree & link button and it takes me back to the Where did you make a purchase screen. And once again it thinks real hard.  Just got the message that it is linked and try once more to download my digital receipts.  It thought for about 30 seconds and then brought me back to the link page.  At this point I probably have at least 4 receipts totaling over $500 that I would like to get credit for.  Is there any way that I can forward copies to get the credit until I can figure this out?

Thanks

Lyn

0 Likes

grannylyn405
Rewards Hunter

if you can give me step by step instructions to do it in my desk top, I would greatly appreciate it.  Some of us old people are just not that tech savvy.

0 Likes