cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Walmart

Gsg
Core Shopper

Yesterday I added the offers but forgot to add two more items and I realized today and trying to add offers again, when I scan the bar code of the receipt it’s saying already submitted and not giving me chance to add these missing offers. Do you see the same? 

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Walmart

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

If that is true, then I stand corrected. Thank you. 

However, i have tried to scan a Wal-Mart receipt a second time during the same day and was denied. Maybe others have different experiences. 

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

If you happen to notice unchecked offers, you can go back to the store offers, check the items you missed, and then rescan the receipt. However, with Wal-Mart for one, you only have about an hour to rescan. After that period of time, the initial scan becomes the completed scan. 

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I was told by Ibotta that Walmart receipts can be scanned again within 24 hours, assuming it hasn't been more than 7 days.  If any of your already submitted rebates show up again, be sure to remove them from this submission.  

Solved! Go to solution

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

If that is true, then I stand corrected. Thank you. 

However, i have tried to scan a Wal-Mart receipt a second time during the same day and was denied. Maybe others have different experiences. 

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

retrowens
Shopper

Good topic. I just found this after forgetting to add an item and submitting a receipt. The receipt had already been accepted for the other items I didn’t forget to add, so I went back in the app, added the items I just bought but forgot the first time and resubmitted the receipt and it took it right away, fortunately. It was after about 20 minutes.

I was worried I’d have to go back to the store and repurchase the items, so phew! 

Solved! Go to solution

tiggy818
Shopper

I'm having all sorts of issues with uploading Walmart receipts right now.  It says there's a problem, please resubmit.  When I do, I get the it's already been uploaded, etc. 

I have had that happen 5 times this week alone. 

Solved! Go to solution

Glammy

@tiggy818 

When you upload a Walmart receipt it usually uploads the bar code at the bottom of the receipt. 
If that feature is not working,  try logging out and or/deleting the app and re-installing the app and logging in again. 
If you still need help, submit a ticket with a copy of your receipt and list the offers you purchased. 
Take photos of the rebate offers just in case they disappear/expire before your issue is resolved. 
The help desk is very good at resolving these issues. Let them know the problem as well. It may be a glitch and they will look into it and correct if necessary. 
Happy Shopping. 

Solved! Go to solution

Chelllll
Rewards Hunter

Refresh app or delete receipt and re-submit 

Solved! Go to solution

nicolealfarone
Rewards Hunter

you and me both,im so confused thou on how this thing works,can anyone tell me how i find the back to school free supplies,i guess i just dont know what im doing!!!

Solved! Go to solution

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@nicolealfarone  There has been so many posts regarding this BTS offer, but I’d start with the official one that should come at the top of this website.

Also, be sure to read the fine prints of each offer and qualified retailers. I was able to get 8 out of 9 items for FREE but still haven’t given up on the last item yet - I’m talking to you, Nature’s Own bread!

*Updated - I’m making too many grammatical errors in my posts. I need to proofread more carefully…🤦‍♀️