cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

walmart

tkbest76
Rewards Hunter

Is walmart no longer participating? I can no longer link to them in my account.  THis is a major blow to me as they are my main store to use for online shopping.  Does anyone know if they are not participating any longer? Thanks. 

0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: walmart

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Walmart is definitely still participating with us, maybe try force closing the app and reopening it?

Anyone else having issues viewing Walmart from the app?

0 Likes

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

There were sporadic issues with connectivity to the app yesterday.  They may still be having issues.  Yesterday, the app told me that Walgreens in-store wasn't a supported retailer.  It is working now.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Ok, if anyone sees that sort of issue again, would you mind screenshotting what you're seeing so I can run it by our care team to get more information?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@tkbest76  Yes,  You have to link your account for online shopping with a credit card or debit card 

0 Likes

DesertPaso
Rewards Hunter

It won't give me Walmart as a choice at all. I had no issues for the Thanksgiving items, but this has given me 3 days of headaches and I am pretty darned computer savvy. I Have tried everything to get this to work. 😞 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Hi @DesertPaso,

I take it you're referring to your experience on the mobile Ibotta app, correct? Not the browser extension? 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@DesertPaso  Go to your Ibotta homepage, scroll down to grocery stores &add Walmart 

0 Likes