cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Solved! Go to solution

Walmart

Rewards Hunter

I made a purchase at Walmart delivery and I was wondering how to redeem the Thanksgiving promo? I clicked on redeem and it keeps making me link to Walmart. I have never used this before but the French onions and cranberry are gone now. Did I just get suckered into buying at Walmart and no rebate?  I guess I'm not understanding how this works. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Walmart

Core Shopper

If you're doing walmart delivery you need to link your walmart account. go into the walmart pickup delivery section of ibotta and follow the prompts to link once linked you need to click the offers 1st then put your order through either through ibotta or just the walmart website. After delivery it normally takes up to 48 hours to get the miney but some people have stated 3-5 days some longer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Walmart

Core Shopper

If you're doing walmart delivery you need to link your walmart account. go into the walmart pickup delivery section of ibotta and follow the prompts to link once linked you need to click the offers 1st then put your order through either through ibotta or just the walmart website. After delivery it normally takes up to 48 hours to get the miney but some people have stated 3-5 days some longer

View solution in original post