cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Weather’s Original bonus

Ilsae234
Rewards Hunter

So I purchased 2 @ CVS buy 1 get 1 50% off and when I uploaded the receipt it didn’t give me credit. What do I do when that happens?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Weather’s Original bonus

SaverGirl67

@Ilsae234   It looks like to get the bonus you must make 2 separate purchases from 2 shopping trips. 

0DA366AD-FB19-4F3E-B7D0-147E3C4B5E0E.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Ilsae234  Did you scan products in store to be sure you had correct sz & type? Not in my gallery 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

SaverGirl67

@Ilsae234   It looks like to get the bonus you must make 2 separate purchases from 2 shopping trips. 

0DA366AD-FB19-4F3E-B7D0-147E3C4B5E0E.png

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Ilsae234 

I don't show an active offer at CVS for Werther's.  I mean the regular offer, not the bonus.

Do you have an actual offer for CVS other than the bonus?

Also, have you checked your ACTIVITY  (from home screen, choose the bell in upper right) to see if you have a pending offer from your receipt submission.

And as Savergirl67 said, you get the bonus offer the second time satisfying a qualified offer for Werther's, but just in buying it on two occasions, 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Ilsae234
Rewards Hunter

Yes

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Ilsae234
Rewards Hunter

So yes, the product is accepted.

no, it’s not in the CVS it’s outside of the stores “bonus”. It’s my first time looking there.  I will do the 2nd purchase and see if it counts.

thank you all for being so helpful, as a new componer some things are confusing

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

nm

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Welcome @Ilsae234 . It can be overwhelming at first, but definitely worth the effort.  I learn a lot here reading other user’s posts.  Also, even long time users occasionally misread an offer or make a mistake. 

0 Likes