cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend Warrior includes "ANY" and some Shoprite offers

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I noticed that the offer for this weekend said that it includes "ANY" offers.  My offer is $1 when I complete 15.  What's interesting is that I did the Chobani offer this morning and when I loaded the ANY offer for protein drink, it took me to the Chobani offer, but when I scanned my Chobani drink, it didn't qualify.  I don't know why, but I'm not going to file a request for .10.  

For those of you who go to Shoprite - Perdue short cuts are on sale for 40% off (in my store $2.99) I used 2 coupons, 1 was $1.50/2, 1 was $1.50/3 (printable from Perdue), and I submitted for 5 offers ($1.25 each) to max it out (make sure you have the offer on your Ibotta - my expires in 2 days.  I think $1.24 each (after coupons and Ibotta) is an amazing price. 

Barilla pasta was .99 with a digital for a free one, as well as a digital for a free sauce - check your account. I had 2 $1 coupons, so I just picked up the pasta for free (not on Ibotta for Shoprite and I haven't been able to find it lately at Walmart.)

Chobani had a $1 digital and I bought 1 shake and 1 cup - and submitted for 2 rebates to Ibotta (.50 and .75), 100 swag bucks ($1) and it will also qualify for $1/2 for Saving star. Again, be sure to check how many you have to purchase and if the rebate is available.  

If anyone isn't signed up for swagbucks, I would appreciate if you would use my link. 

https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/r_82741662

The Gatorade Bolt24 was on sale for .99 with a .99 digital - making it free.  (again not on Ibotta at shoprite, but I had gotten 1 free at Walmart last week).

I plan to go back and buy Kotex which is on sale and on Ibotta w/ a coupon.  

Fibotta.jpg

2 Replies

Re: Weekend Warrior includes "ANY" and some Shoprite offers

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Thanks for pointing out the ANY inclusion.  Mine is 8 for $1.  I find it promising it mentions ANY RECEIPT.  Perhaps that means they are on their way back soon.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Re: Weekend Warrior includes "ANY" and some Shoprite offers

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I dont have "ANY" receipt - miss those days, but I do have "ANY" chicken, "ANY" steak, and "ANY" ground beef, among others.  Was really surprised to see those. 

0 Likes