cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wegmans Purchases not showing pending

naziam2000
Deal Sharer

Hi does anyone know why my pending purchase does not show up as being processed in account history? I bought 4 qualifying different products from Wegmans and I went to redeem receipt, scanned receipt, scanned the 4 barcodes successfully but my purchase does not show up in my account any where? I realize it takes time for Ibotta to review and approve some receipts but it should show as pending like all the other receipts. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Wegmans Purchases not showing pending

megla
Core Shopper

it normally says pending right under the total rewards made on the last page on the right - its not in your earnings 

0 Likes

naziam2000
Deal Sharer

@megla Thanks for response however, it shows 0 items and $0. And I know I have 4 products for $5. Sent Ibotta a note on this. 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

If it says 0 then it's still pending wait for it to go through. Pending is always wrong you have to wait. It can take up to 48 hours normally but people have stated 3-5 days some longer

0 Likes

naziam2000
Deal Sharer

Thanks. 

0 Likes

kevipai
Rewards Hunter

As long as your Wegmans Online account has been linked to your Shoppers Club you will see both in-store and online past purchases.  If you have not linked them, all you will see are online purchases. But If your Shoppers Club was not used at checkout, the receipt will not show and also the purchases. So, this might be the case for Wegmans Purchases not showing.  

0 Likes