cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What are your deal hunting strategies?

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I have big gluts of dry pasta, chocolate (particularly Ferrero Rocher) shakes and other such items that I bought for cash back that will become parts of 'cash back gift baskets'

ShannonA1
Saver

@RCKCreatEnt Kind thins-yes!

and yes, thank you for the advice. I am looking for just a few apps that I can stack together and use. I have the time, I have the patience, just need to find the apps that are not confusing/difficult.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 LY I had many cash back offers for Brownie Brittle from CoinOut ($1 apiece for a maximum of 5 per transaction) from April to maybe just this past mid-March. Several of them were concurrent with offers from Ibotta, Fetch Rewards and Shopkick. I don't remember if I had triple play or grand slam stacks but I certainly had a few double play stacks 

Brownie Brittle will probably also become part of my cash back app gift baskets because I have backlogs of unopened bags of them too

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@cheryl_123 wherever you live go to the websites of any and maybe every retailer (whether independent mom 'n' pop [rather unlikely], small local chain, regional or national) in your area; find out which ones offer digital coupons then start online accounts with at least 1-2 of them.

I have accounts with Kroger, Sprouts (both national) and Publix (regional, only in FL, GA, SC, TN, AL & NC [I think]). I've particularly gone to town with Kroger and Sprouts and even more so with Kroger of late because I learned they also offer cash back for 300+ select items, many of them double play stacks with Ibotta 

One of the most memorable digital coupons I clipped and completed with Sprouts was back in the fall of a buy 2 get 1 free Scott and Jon's frozen entrees. I clipped it because I vividly remembered Ibotta offered cash back for it FROM SPROUTS as well then I claimed the Ibotta deal for Scott and Jon's.  When I finally bought the 3 Scott and Jon's frozen entrees AT SPROUTS I not only got 1 freebie but THREE units of cash back credit from Ibotta

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@TXbelle you've been in Ibotta roughly as long as I have (24 Sept 2018)

0 Likes

StarB
Deal Sharer

After reading your post I learned of the fetch app. I just uploaded it😊 I searched “checkout”and check out 51 was the only thing that popped up, is that what you’re referring to?

0 Likes

StarB
Deal Sharer

I keep seeing MM peoples post what does that mean?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@StarB 

Yes checkout51. 

mm=moneymaker.  After coupons and rebates, etc, you actually get it for free and make a bit.

With a long thread like this, it is helpful to include the person you are addressing.

At the top of your post, enter the @, and then it will pop up with some users in the thread.  You then scroll down in the list and select the person.   If the person you are trying to summon is not in the pop up list, you just enter it

If you have any questions about c51 (checkout51) or FETCH, just ask and there are many out here who will gladly answer.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Teamshaw , there are some wonderful tips posted in this thread. 😃