cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What brand or product would you love to see in the app?

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi Savers!

We are always looking to add offers into the app that you love and can benefit from. What would you like to earn cash back on that we haven't yet offered? 

giphy (42).gif

30 Replies

Re: What brand or product would you love to see in the app?

Pippin
Shopper

Mrs. Meyers; any. Laundry soap, counter spray, dish soap....

kcpark267
Deal Sharer

PowerAde or Gatorade.

My cats eat Fancy Feast, so that would be a great addition.

Dana
Deal Expert

International delight, coffee mate, Domino sugar, boars head, shoprite brand, bowl and basket brand, paper bird brand, turkey hill, party city, mcdonalds pwi and cash out, white castle pwi and cash out, staples pwi and cash out, staples pwi and cash out,oscar mayer hot dogs, sabrette hot dogs, mobil gas stations pwi and cash out these would be great thank you

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

Boars Head .

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

International delight,Coffee mate have been rebatesoffers Domino sugar is offered now

Rickibotta
Rewards Whiz

Scotty, this is a great question.  It has helped me realize that I pretty much already buy things that deals are available for since I am not that brand conscious.   So I suppose it would really be for things that are my 'regulars'.

1)  You recently rolled out some Kroger brand items, and I would like to see that continue and expand.

2) Country Crock.   They frequently have had them on Checkout51, but I don't believe you have offered them.

3) Sunbeam bread,  I am not sure how they do it, but when you get the right loaf, it is the softest stuff on the planet, and it seems to last for 3 weeks or so without stiffening or molding.  I suppose that means it has hella preservatives.   Shout out to Sunbeam bread....lol

4) Any type of generic (not brand specific) offerings for produce items.  A keto diet is expensive, so any discounts on vegetables in particular is helpful.  I suppose if it is not a particular brand, that makes it more difficult because you likely would have to work out a deal with the store itself.  It is a wish list item for me though.

Great question though Scotty.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

MelissaR
Core Shopper

GM cereals,  Hot/Lean Pockets, Sara Lee bread, Blue Plate mayo, Uncle Bens/Mahatma rice, Blue Runner beans (canned, dried), Lindsay olives, Vlassic or Mt Olive pickles, Community Coffee, Goya products.

I would like to see more brands available at more stores besides Walmart.  And more grocery  offers in the 'Any grocery' category besides wine/beer.  

ImaHappyMama
Deal Sharer

In pay with iBotta: McDonald’s and Taco Bell with the “send as a gift option.” 

Restaurants: Buffalo Wild Wings

Grocery: Budweiser, kibbles & bits, more Trader Joe’s & Aldi compatible deals

Cmbeckw611
Deal Sharer

I would love to see more produce and vegetables. A better variety of baby food choices.