cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What new product did you dislike

Janet1964
Super Saver

For me it was the wasa crispbread. I got sourdough  because I thought it sounded better than rye or multi grain. Boy, I think shredded cardboard would have tasted better.

britionkin
Saver

Wholly Rolly was a disappointment. Just dusty peanut butter balls.

britionkin
Saver

I actually enjoyed that wasa crispbread lol

megla
Core Shopper

OMG i second this with the kashi keto chocolate - i cut out all my food allergies and was very excited to try this cereal and the first bite was great and then the after taste HIT i complained to my coworker and immediately threw out the box

edit: it looks like my **bleep** reply button isnt working grr

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@britionkin I first bought Wasa crisp bread just this December - 2+ years after I started with Ibotta.  It was an Ibotta FAO and a great alternative to bagels and baguettes to use a bunch of spreadables, lot of soft cheeses, cream cheese and hummus (all of which I got cash back from Ibotta and maybe 1 or more other apps) and I've claimed and completed at least 5 more Ibotta deals for Wasa. Just put away 2 with avocado and a thing of hummus I bought for the first time ever (with Ibotta cash back, of course, haw has!)

IMG_20210216_223053_0.jpg

from Whole Foods yesterday 

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

😝😩  I am not sure if this product was new But it was the worst i have ever tasted impossible.jpg

0 Likes

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

coke with coffee.pngdid not like the taste of coke with coffee. I love coke and coffee but not together 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Those things ROCK, if I didn't know it I'd think I was eating the Real McCoy. BTW Burger King serves the Impossible Burger with Impossible plant based meat substitute and I think Starbucks uses it for its Impossible breakfast sandwich

I shoot for at least 2 low meat to no meat days a week and off and on I heat up Impossible (don't think I bought Beyond Meat yet) then pour pasta sauce over it, I've yet to cook and eat them like burger patties

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@HotLavaMama I actually bought it a few weeks ago because it was a Walmart exclusive FAO and I STILL HAVEN'T EVEN OPENED IT YET. I limit my intake of carbonated drinks and have done so 4 16+ years though since I joined Ibotta I've become a nut for kombucha and sparkling probiotics and I indulge myself very rarely in ginger ale and root beer.

I STILL have a special limited edition 'Stranger Things' themed Coke can. I bought it TWO SUMMERS AGO to chase and catch a Walmart exclusive Coca Cola bonus

0 Likes

Pcktlnt
Shopper

I really enjoyed the Coco-cola Coffee. I am not a fan of the Bulletproof Latte. For some reason, it felt stronger than most coffees I drink. I could only sip it twice.

0 Likes