cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What new product did you dislike

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 Great idea! Have to take it under advisement, however I'm very focused on using up as much stuff I bought carrying cash back from Ibotta and other apps

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 as I said in another post in another thread, yogurt is yogurt is yogurt, and in the same vein, tuna is tuna is tuna.

However, tuna and yogurt brands at any time carrying cash back from Ibotta or for that matter other cash back apps and better yet double play to grand slam stacking chances always get more consideration from me than those that don't. 

Of course the product has to be minimally appealing to me and the deals have to be minimally appealing and compelling to me

0 Likes

Droford
Rewards Hunter

I finally found the Coke+Coffee at WM with the FAO and did not like it in the coffee sense but I think somehow the vanilla is better than they use with the regular Coke w/vanilla..

I dont know if it's "new" or just new to me but I found the No Evil Plant based pork BBQ with a $2 coupon on it and the $2 offer a few weeks ago. Really liked it and was excited that the offer was back but alas no more $2 coupons on the box so I had to wait til I can look around for another coupon. Ibotta has been great for the plant based stuff because it feels like a 50/50 crap shoot on whether I'll like something or hate it when it comes to plant based.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Droford No Evil is pretty darn cool. I got the brand bonus last fall all on manager specials from Publix and Walmart or in 1 case on product coupon. Oh I forgot I had an online coupon on top of a manager special.

Bought Litelife and Impossible Burger plant based meat substitutes, texture is just like the real McCoy. I shoot for at least 2 low meat to no meat days a week

0 Likes

John102
Saver

Grillo‘s pickle chips

0 Likes

John102
Saver

I’m sorry I like the Grillo pickle chips they were excellent

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@John102 that reminds me of something to put as an addendum for my wish list for first time Ibotta cash back offers 

Late summer and early fall Checkout51 gave a quarter cash back for every single serve package of a particular 🥒 or pickled vegetables, can't for the life of me remember the brand name. Anyway it was $1.25 at Walmart, $1.19 everywhere else, so a quarter cash back is pretty decent, reasonable, fair and square

0 Likes

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

the plant based ohi bar. it looked and smelled like fish food, and probably tasted like it too.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Odd a couple folks don't like the OHi bar, but to each his own and different strokes for different folks. Anyway it has a sweet buttery taste, not too unlike Butterfinger but with more beneficial ingredients.

Got 75¢ cash back per unit multiple times from CoinOut LY and maybe got at least 2-3 double play stacks with Ibotta

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@John102  Grillo’s pickles are the bomb!!!

0 Likes