cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: what’s something you won’t change even if you can get it free

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

I  grew up on miracle whip.  I always assumed back in the day it was much cheaper.  If I eat bologna, there is nothing better than MW.

But has anyone really used it as salad dressing?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

mmoore01
Deal Master

Funny how everyone has different tastes.  I guess that's why there are different brands.

My wife will only eat Kraft Mayo.  No Miracle Whip.  She only eats Peter Pan peanut butter.  Luckily, both go on sale frequently.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Coke Zero!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I may come unhinged if Kroger stopped making their Honey peanut butter.  This week the 16 oz is on sale for $1, regular price of $1.50.  Rebates and coupons notwithstanding, I would pay $3 for this instead of paying $2 for Jif, Peter Pan, Skippy or the others..

#hyperbolicmodeon

For me personally, this is the best peanut butter ever made at any point in time since the beginning of time.  To suggest it is the greatest thing since sliced bread is a massive insult, for it is more probably the greatest things since the wheel.   They should rebrand it Peerless Peanut Butter.  

#hyperbolicmode off

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  made from Georgia peanuts  Tara foods Albany,Ga

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Did you actually know that?  If so, how or why?  Seems sort of random.

Maybe Billy Carter may have planted some of the peanuts I am eating now.  If I drank beer, I may wash a sammy down with a Billy beer.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I googled it! I lived in Atlanta, been through Albany, Plains. I also read that Great Value PB is made by Peter Pan. PB&J on white bread w a cold glass of milk

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

There are 20 states with an Albany.  30 with Washington, not counting DC, and 29 with Jefferson

Springfield - 34.

Riverside is in 46 states  (only HA, AK, LA, & OK do not have a Riverside)

Search at your leisure

https://geotargit.com/called.php?qcity=albany

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  I thought I said Albany Ga,as a matter of fact I did so

SaverGirl67

@Icequeen813 @Rickibotta  I love that this has turned into a research project and a geography lesson!  

@Janet1964 I grew up in a house divided. My mom would only eat Miracle Whip and my father would only touch real Mayo. My mother often made her own salad dressing and used to slip in miracle whip - it was like an inside joke because somehow he never figured it out. Lol