cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: what’s something you won’t change even if you can get it free

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Yep.  You definitely said GA.  I think more than once.  Not sure you could have been more clear

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

This is an interesting topic! It's fascinating to hear about peoples' non-negotiables!

For me, certain spice/seasoning blends are irreplaceable. A current (somewhat pricey) favorite of mine is This Little Goat brand seasonings. I also have 4 different brands of lemon pepper that I love and use regularly and I would not be interested in ANY other currently existing brands, even if free.

The only brands of bone broth I will use are Pacific Foods (if on sale) or Full Circle. Other brands have either way too much sodium or taste excessively bitter.

I used to have a favorite cereal - Mother's Peanut Butter Bumpers, but I can't find it anywhere anymore. It was organic, so very pricey and never had coupons, but nothing else compared.

I only like Musselman's brand applesauce, unsweetened.

Also, only Scott 1000 toilet paper for me; I CAN'T STAND the cushy stuff lol

I have 3 different eye drops that I use: Bausch & Lomb Soothe XP, Blink gel tears, and Systane Complete. I have a stock up price for each and buy in bulk when it's on sale. I will TRY other expensive brands (no cheap Visine crap) if I can get them close to free (Refresh offered $10 off coupons last summer because of Covid, so I bought a few different types to try), but the 3x I mentioned are my go-to drops.

Those are the main things that come to mind

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@Zombie Systane Complete is good. I was buying Target brand tears to save money, but switched back to brand after repeated quality issues.

This week all eye care is 15% off with Target Circle. Systane is on my list. Combined with the $8 mfg coupon and RedCard discount, a 2pk will be less than $11.

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Nique where does the $8 coupon come from?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Nique  Mfg coupon 

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813 I assume you meant to tag me?

I'm wondering where the $8 mfg coupon came from. Printable? Digital? Newspaper insert? Peelie? Other? 

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@Zombie The $8 coupon is from a Sunday paper insert. Not sure which one without some digging. I remember being excited about getting Alcon coupons, but they were missing from my inserts that week. Then last week a friend who lives in the next town gave me a bag full of coupon inserts and there they were, along with others. I was thrilled.

It’s for $8 off a 2pk, and there is another for $3 off a single pack. They expire in August and September.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie @Nique 

FOUND IT:    August 1 SAVE

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Nique NICE! I wish I had a couple of those coupons. With an $8 coupon, I'd be able to get a 2ct pack of Systane Complete next week for $5.49 at Walgreens with my employee discount. (And that's if it DOESN'T go on sale next week; if Systane happens to be BOGO50 next week, with 2x $8 coupons, I'd be able to get 2x 2ct packs for $2.74 TOTAL.)

Currently I have a $6 digital coupon and could get a 2ct pack for $8.38, which I'm somewhat considering... I'll have to check my stash of eye drops

Screenshot_20210816-180905~2.png

Screenshot_20210816-175356.png

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@Zombie That's an amazing price! @Rickibotta Thank you.

I don't shop Walgreens often, but maybe I should look into it. Seems like the price would be about the same as Target's if I take out your discount.

Yesterday, I picked up a 2pk of Opti-Free for $5.49, thanks to $18 worth of digitals at CVS.

0 Likes