cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: what’s something you won’t change even if you can get it free

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

Remember to clip your variable spend DQ,  $5  off $25, $10 off $40, or $30 off $100.  See if you can pick up a paper WYS to stack with it.

I did my deal tonight using the $10 off $40 digital stacked with a $7 off $30 paper.  So that gave me $17 off $40.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Dairy free products like milk, candy, cookies, cheese and ice cream. Everything has to be dairy free because both my children are allergic to dairy. Sadly, most of the products that I buy on a regular basis I have never or very rarely seen on Ibotta. But, I still need to buy the products because they are staples in my home 

Saipan
Deal Expert

Came up in What is Peri-Peri  , but I stick with Tabasco for hot sauce. That stuff is the real deal.

I did pick up a bottle of Hoff Sauce Hot Sauce at WF not too long ago. Have not tried it, but says "Handmade Batches"; it piqued my interest.

Also, I now have a bottle of Peri Peri XX & the Garlic, which I redeemed with ibotta. I will probably give these to a family member, but will definitely sample at some point.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

I agree.  There is nothing as worthy of being served on eggs other than Tabasco

I was disappointed in the Garlic PeriPeri.  As I said in the other thread, I love garlic, too, so not sure what the deal was.

I use Sweet Baby Rays or Frank's when cooking because I use a lot of hot sauce in my house, and I would go broke buying Tabasco.  

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes