cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the deal that you redeem most often?

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I am curious to know what deals everyone redeems most often. Because food allergies are an issue in my family, I typically redeem the offers for fresh produce or any brand offers most. Because I have children with multiple food allergies, most of the offers that are on Ibotta I never buy because my children can't eat them so that's why I tend to use the any brand offers the most. So, what's everyone's favorite offer or what offers do you redeem the most?

25 Replies

Re: What's the deal that you redeem most often?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Marethundsabre 

The ANY RECEIPT offer is the low-hanging fruit here since it is free money and it also counts as  an offer towards bonuses.  Since it pops up up to 8 times a month, it is an easy choice.

Of other offers, maybe I would say Royal Rice ready pouches.  I have redeemed it scads of times as 24 cents a bag and it still pops olup for me.

Most of my favorites I have worn my welcome on and I may never get again.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Marethundsabre I redeem a lot of yogurt offers.  Chobani and Clio bars are my favorites.  Besides food, I also use some Beauty & Personal Care, Household, Health & Wellness and Pet offers.

0 Likes

Skim
Core Shopper

Mooala , Cracker Barrel and Starbucks instant. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Marethundsabre  The good ol’ $10 Walmart gift card.  27 times and counting!

mmoore01
Deal Master

I would say that whatever yogurt is available in Ibotta, I will buy.  I almost need a spreadsheet to keep up with all the expiration dates.

I try to pick up the Core Bars when Blueberry is available in Ibotta and at Walmart.  They are currently out of this flavor and have plenty of the others.  I still wish Ibotta would add the Peanut Butter flavor as an offer.  I don't know why they continue to skip over this flavor.

I would LOVE to select the Any Receipt offers that @Rickibotta  mentioned, but I haven't had one of those in MONTHS.  Eight a month?  Not happening.

We have some projects coming up, so Lowe's gift cards are now on my list.  And I just got 5 more from KFR.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Deal Expert

@mmoore01 You and me both! I haven't seen an any receipt in ages! But I am taking advantage of the Walmart gcs and the occasional Chili's gc.

I did stock up on the Flow flavored alkaline water when Target had it for 50% off. I've been having some coughing/ throat/voice box issues (non covid) that this stuff soothes. I was able to score alot for $.29 each.

I got some of that Q lite ginger beer ( a free Friday deal from Market Street). Haven't tried it yet but now I'm looking forward to it. 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

My favorite deal has been the Alpha products. Every time they offer them I use them. I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve used them - but just last week the $2 chikn nuggets came back and Publix generously put them on sale for $2.99. So I picked up 5 more bags. Lol. Go Ibotta!

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

For my hubby, fairlife creamer and core bars. For me, any yogurt and poise. 

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

***For a MM/LOW COST it has to be the breathe right strips ....my store sells the trial size for 3.99 and ibotta is 3.00 off and Chk51 has 1.75 off.....I literally have like 10 boxes and have NEVER even used one EVER in life....I may start...I snore bad! Lol Runner up would definitely be the Poise products.

***For "filler" offers, I would have to say the snickers bar has been an easy go to..... Runners up would be the Splash 6pk waters and Dynasty oreos (i had like 6 packs on my table at one point, and prob no milk in the fridge 😆)

***For "real life/ I actually need this product", I would say the budding lunchmeats or the Perdue cut chicken pieces.