cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the MOST OFFERS you've done for ONE receipt?

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

I notice many in the community submit many offers on one receipt, what's the most you've ever done?

I tend to shop often with a few offers per receipt, max 10 and it was tedious to submit. 

Happy and Safe shopping! 

43 Replies

Re: What's the MOST OFFERS you've done for ONE receipt?

Barb
Shopper

8. I think

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@RCKCreatEnt  This question has your “name “ all over it!

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

4B91EDDE-2B6C-4EC7-B6BC-D023BE6FEFD5.png

I had to look back to answer your question. I found one shopping trip where I redeemed 32 offers. This is not the usual for me!

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Barb have you had problems submitting 8 or less offers per receipt? I tell myself that fewer offers means less chance of issues, but reading other posts, that's not necessarily true.

@Mikosmama that's a lot of offers for one receipt! Did you get all your credits? I'm not organized enough to pull off that amount.

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813 with all the deals you post, I bet youve p submitted receipts w large numbers of offers!? Or maybe you divide them up?

Barb
Shopper

I had 8 that one was ok. But I have had trouble with 4. I gave most trouble with Targets on line And in store. But I have gotten all eventually.  Not a very bad experience but troublesome. Retired so have time

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Savingcraze  I had to go back to check. The most was 18 in the last year

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Savingcraze  I think you’re mixing me up w FelskyNY .I post very few deals.I don’t post pictures of my hauls either... I’m not computer literate 

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813 I struggle with online and computer literacy also! I very well could be remembering posts wrong, sorry. 

0 Likes