cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s up with Target

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I’ve been waiting for my pending Target earnings  for 55 hrs at this point.. I have as unlinked account & the 3yrs w Ibotta I have never waited this long & yes, I did put in a ticket w care team.Now I’m waiting for $20.98 in rebates today.Anyone else experience this this past week? PS, Godiva chocolates TC 20% off& Ibotta rebate BOGO on chocolate bar&$2 off wine& $2 off chocolate domes

10 Replies

Re: What’s up with Target

Dana
Deal Expert

My target went right through today. maybe it is stuck it has happened to people before f it is stuck they will put it through

0 Likes

san0
Deal Sharer

Wow...never had such a wait from Target, usually gets processed almost immediately.

On the other hand, I got the RIND FAO at The Fresh Market about a week now and it's still pending. I don't shop there usually, actually ever only did to get the FAO as I could not find it anywhere else. What a waste.... $5.99 and still pending...smh. I have a ticket in since yesterday, still waiting for a response.

The RIND snack was delicious but doubt I'd get it from there again if it resets.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Dana  That’s what’s so odd because the most I ever waited was 1-2 hrs. I remember when I first started you told me to unlink & I’ve had no problems until this week 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@san0  I got Rind @FM this week & I never shop Ibotta deals there, it was first time... Odd, we’ll just have to wait 

0 Likes

san0
Deal Sharer

@Icequeen813 

Did you have any problems with the receipt getting processed?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@san0   With FM.... no

0 Likes

Gsg
Core Shopper

Last time I had a problem with target online, it took longer time and I missed the bonus credit of $5 but they credited the actual offers credit. 

0 Likes

Dwhitney1969
Shopper

i had a pick up order today and was credit within 6 hours but........I didn't get my rebate for Starbucks i bought the sweet vanilla cream(2) and didn't get the rebate.Its still available also i didn't get my hand soap (softsoap) rebate. It ticks me off. 

0 Likes

Dwhitney1969
Shopper

i had a pick up order today and was credit within 6 hours but........I didn't get my rebate for Starbucks i bought the sweet vanilla cream(2) and didn't get the rebate.Its still available also i didn't get my hand soap (softsoap) rebate. It ticks me off. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes