cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your favorite item to Stockpile!!!???!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Turning a negative thread into a positive thread.

Laundry detergent -  I happen to like pods, so Persil, All and Tide are my go-to.

My dishwasher broke in March-ish so I've been stockpiling dish soap, had some great Ibotta rebates and coupons so I have about 20 bottles.

Cereal and cereal bars - that's our go-to nosh around here.  

I also stocked up on New Leaf diapers for my nephew's daughter - she'll grow into the eventually - the price was just too good to pass up - I think she has about 8 packages.  My niece has twins also - so any diaper stockpile doesn't last and neither do the wipes.   

Of course all the HABA - shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, lotion.

Tags (1)
13 Replies

Re: What's your favorite item to Stockpile!!!???!

Dana
Deal Expert

When I had a mashing machine and a dish washer it was detergent, fabric softener and pods. toilet paper, paper towels, coffee, pads, creamer, tooth paste, tooth brushes, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, floss, sponges, dish soap, hand soap, lysol/clorox wipes, pledge, windex, bathroom cleaner, kitchen cleaner, diapers, wipes, meat, batteries, tissues, eggs there's more I just can't think right now

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dana  I'm with you on the tissues - I just picked up 4 boxes of Scotties using the .75/2 and the Ibotta rebates at Walmart.  That was a good deal.  And sponges - I bought those Scotch Bright scrub dots combining Ibotta and Swagbucks. 

Raos soup is another one - it is expensive and when it goes on sale and I had a $1 coupon and $1 Ibotta, I actually used a "coupon clipping service" to get those.  Same thing with the Barilla ready pasta. 

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Our Washing machine specifically said not to use pods, so we use liquid.  Since our machine automatically figures out the water needed, we run a lot of smaller loads.  Pods don't work well there.  

Cereal, of course.  I prefer the healthy cereals the best, but we have a few boxes of Frosted Flakes and Lucky Charms.  We even still have one box left of the Star Wars The Mandalorian cereal. By the way, The Walmart Neighborhood store nearest to me has CASES of this cereal for $1.00 a box.

I have tons of shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, too.  Much of this stuff will go to the Woman's Shelter soon.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I always thought the pods were too expensive and then I started buying them w/ coupons etc. at CVS and realized they aren't too expensive.  You know the saying "less is more", well in my house, they just POUR the **bleep** liquid in and everything comes out soapy and soaked at the end and you have to rerun the laundry - so pods ended up working out better for us.  

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

I stock up on detergent..Both liquid and pods. Toothpaste, toothbrushes, cereal lots of it. It doesn't last long around here so always have to restock. Also lysol and clorox wipes and sprays. Oh yea hand soap. I don't hoard it all for myself. Lol I share with family members and they share back. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Noodles128  Body wash - I just refill the soap pump with body wash all the time. I stocked up a ton of body wash.  I bought tons and tons of lotion (most of it free at CVS) and gave a lot to my mom. She has early dementia and I leave lotion all over her apartment but she never uses it.  I am constantly putting lotion on her hands and legs, especially this time of year.  

and Advil and Excedrin Migraine - stocked up a lot on that too. I buy poise, pads and liners and either give them to family members or donate those all the time - they are so appreciated. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

Laundry Detergent, fabric softener, toiletries, cereal, cosmetics, snacks.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Crackers & cheese !

0 Likes

lizajane83
Shopper

Laundry detergent is something I always stockpile.  Honestly any cleaning product 🤦‍♀️ And cereal.  I’ve always got tons and tons of cereal in my house!!

0 Likes