cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What's your favorite item to Stockpile!!!???!

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I tend to definitley stock laundry detergent/fabric softener. Crackers and cereal are a big one as well cause I have a hubby that gets night time munchies! Im wanting to start gathering pull-ups for my granddaughter (I call her baby jinglebells right now) shes not quite ready for them yet but will be before we know it! I thought it would be fun to have a bunch on hand to suprise my daughter with when she decides baby jinglebells is ready. I haven't focused on pullups just yet so if you spot a good deal be sure to let me know:) My daughter is an instructor at Pima medical institute and my son in law is a fire fighter so they are always busy busy! Anything I can stock and have on hand to save them a trip to the store is something I love to do for them. I also keep stock of toiletries for me and hubby, and to also to send care boxes to my son in the military and some of his military brothers. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  I bought a lot of New Leaf pull ups for my grand-niece with the $3 coupons and the $3 Ibotta - they were cheapest at Walmart of course but I dont think they are still on Ibotta.  My shopping cart had a pack of New Leaf and a pack of Luvs almost every time I went. 

No-one mentioned toilet paper or paper towels.  Of course I had a decent amount back in March and was able to grab 1 or 2 each time I shopped, so thankfully we never ran out.  The cupboards were pretty bare (and so were the aisles).  I did buy the Babo toilet paper at CVS "just in case", but haven't tried it yet. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY  Money 💰!!!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  If only....

0 Likes