cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your weekend warrior offer?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Disappointed - I waited to shop this week because I knew I wouldn't have time to do the 

mid-week and it was only $1 for 12 offers, and now I get my weekend warrior and It's also

$1 for 12 offers.  I guess it's because I've been hitting up WalMart and completing the other

bonuses for the last few weeks.  Maybe we'll get surprised with another bonus offer coming up?

15 Replies

Re: What's your weekend warrior offer?

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I had a mid-week bonus of $2.00 for 5 offers, which wasn't too hard.  But I didn't get a Weekend bonus!  I guess I can't expect everything.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I thought everyone got the bonus offers but with varying amounts - maybe it will pop up when you least expect it?  My sister got the same you did $2 for 5 offers.  I did a bunch of Kelloggs cereal offers today - just have to scan the receipt on Kelloggs also.  It was so much easier when my card was linked.  I dont like having my card linked for Ibotta because I'd rather submit it myself and make sure everything is being credited. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

Mine is the same as youo

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I did 8 today in about an hour, and remember, if you do pay with Ibotta, that counts as 1 also. Here's a brief summary of what I did:

Lever 2000 - $1 (on shopkicks also for 500 kicks - $2) - cost .97
Clio yogurt .25 (because I did this several times) (print .25 from their website) - cost .50
Bolt 24 FREE (found on the shelf by the Gatorade)
Oikos pro dairy drink FREE
Core bar FREE (the clio, oikos and core are by the yogurt)
Muscle mac $1 back (cost $1.88 - net .88) - I thought it was cheaper but that's ok
Ajax $1 back (.50 paper coupon - net .23)
Luv diapers $1.50 back ($1.50 coupon - net $1.97)
also - Schar crackers $2.00 back (cost less than that - by the Gluten free) - small mm which I did not do (but they only had hazelnut and no-one I know will eat that)

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

Same here

0 Likes

trolsgirl
Deal Sharer

$5 for 10 items

0 Likes