cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did all the Bic Razor Rebates go?

Rema
Saver

Was making my shopping list for tomorrow, and was surprised to see that all the Bic Razor rebates have disappeared!!  Poof…they’re gone!!

0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: Where did all the Bic Razor Rebates go?

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Rema This is the only Bic razor offer I've had for a while. But as you can see, offers do expire, with popular offers expiring the fastest.

Expiration dates are estimates that can and do change according to an offer's popularity. 

Screenshot_20220424-141518_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

There were five or six Bic razor offers this morning for Walmart.  As stated above, they are now gone.

There have been a number of strange disappearing offers for a while.  I went to Walmart yesterday to buy the Softsoap refill bottle, but when I got there, it was gone.  It showed up later yesterday afternoon and I bought it before it disappeared again.

It is possible that the Bic offers were a mistake.  I wish Ibotta would acknowledge this with a message in the app, but they would rather remove it without saying anything, hoping no one will notice.  The problem is, we do notice and it is sad that they can't acknowledge their own mistakes.

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

29BA6E3E-996D-49DA-B757-F7C51840CF82.png

@Rema , I can still find a couple of the Bic offers I selected when I go to my Walmart list. (I already redeemed 2 others, so those I don’t see anymore obviously.) They don’t show up anymore when I search because they are close to expiring, but if you selected them previously check your list, and they may still be available for you to redeem.

Rema
Saver

@Mikosmama  Thanks for responding, but unfortunately I don’t think I had clipped them yet. Nowhere to be found on my Ibotta. 😢

0 Likes

KM06
Skilled Saver

Bic Razors are back in Walmart gallery.

Rema
Saver

@KM06  Thanks for the update…clipped !!!

0 Likes

KM06
Skilled Saver

I want to double check something.  I got bic razor coupons in Sunday's paper, May 1st, and they were expired. Is it me or did they expire in January?  The other side has Cetaphil coupons good until May 28th. 

0 Likes

Tetelestai
Deal Sharer

It's really annoying. Half the time my offers don't get credited, so I have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get credit, and then they get manually applied so I lose out on credit toward bonuses. When I need 80 offers to get a bonus, every offer counts! Now on top of that, offers are disappearing as you've said -- way before their expiration date and time. Why bother with showing expirations if you're just going to take them away as you wish anyway?!

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@KM06 Yes, my Bic coupons also have a January date. What a disappointment! I left them unclipped to show Walmart Customer Service and ask if they would accept them, and was told the computer will read the date. I’ve seen posts saying they work, but I didn’t want to chance it. Reputation means a lot. I may email the manufacturer.

In the meantime, plenty of other free and low-cost razor deals just popped up.

0 Likes