cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Where do you follow for couponing deals?

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Zombie: Whoops! I mistakenly assumed that Meijer was a Kroger store. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Shanda1902
Deal Sharer

I like Ohio Valley Couponer, Sister's Saving U Cents, One Cute Couponer, and Bree Coupon Queen. I also share deals on IG and FB (@qpnd1va). I may share some deals that other couponers use, but I'm highly intuitive and tend to be led to pretty awesome clearance finds that pair well with coupons and cashback offers. I started using Ibotta on March 18, 2014, as a hobby. It eventually became a means for survival. 

Side note: I work full-time and go to school full-time while dealing with a chronic illness so I may post a lot of great products one day and post very few deals other days. It just depends on how I'm feeling. Hopefully, I'll have some helpers soon! I'd prefer to spend all of my time helping everyone save money, but life has other plans...😊

I hope your week gets off to a great start!

Theresar
Deal Sharer

New to Ibotta Community so I hope I get this post in the right place.  Thank you kynuna for your comment.  I follow Hip2Save and agree with the heavy Amazon deal posts.  I am going to check out your YouTube favorites.  For Ibotta, I mostly shop Walmart, then Pick n Save and Walgreens. 

Theresar
Deal Sharer

Well, it did not post where I thought it would.  Oh well.  I do enjoy this community very much.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

I have been saying the same thing about KCL since the community opened last year and taken some grief from her sycophants.

I don't believe she has ever checked all deals.  There are not enough hours in the day.  Her Kroger deal section is embarrassing most of the time.  She is at the mercy of those who send her deals each week.  If those people know there stuff and understand math, it is better.  But way too deals posted.  And Meijer deals are nonexistant.  That is why when I find a Meijer deL I tag a few who I know shop there, and I appreciate when they do the same

I used to give her deals, and then it stopped taking me posts, and I got no email responses either. I was taking to someone else who said the same.  So now I send  ibotta matches to Katie  (Kroger krazy) instead.  Most times I go thru and create matches, send to Katie, and then i look at KK  to see what others have found.  If it is a deal I found on my own, I post it here.  I don't really check other places except the ibotta community.

KK is good about breaking down Kroger deals two ways - one using a DQ and one using KCB, since it is against Kroger policy to stack DQ and KCB.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Theresar do you live in Wisconsin? If I'm not mistaken Pick 'n' Save is a Kroger affiliate for Wisconsin

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Shanda1902 sorry for the late reply, been busy the past couple days. Thanks for the suggestions! I will have to check out some of those options you mentioned

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

What IS KCL?

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@RCKCreatEnt   I think it’s Krazy Coupon Lady, which I’ve never used. I checked the ibotta glossary (but not listed), which @OBSHOP  made it available for us, with contributions from many knowledgeable members in this community. If you haven’t seen it yet, check out the topic called ‘Do you speak ibotta?’ and go to page 8. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Xiao AW I forgot! I looked at it 2-3Xs back in February or January and each time I thought it need not detain me. I wonder if there are digital options for coupons as well, I don't get the idea of all these sites offering coupons only printable coupons when Kroger Publix and Sprouts offer digital coupons

0 Likes