cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which aisle to find cinnadust?

DrMissy
Deal Sharer

anyone found 'cinnadust' at kroger, HT or WM? which aisle is it located? I have walked all aisles in store and not located them. would like to try them since I can get it free after SB credit.

0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: which aisle to find cinnadust?

What-Shot
Super Saver

By the bottled spices. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

PS: If you use the Walmart app or Kroger app, it should tell you the aisle. But I too recall hunting & hunting before I actually found it!

I never found the small bottle that would have been free via SK. I only found the larger size, so I opted out. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@DrMissy 

As WHAT mentioned, these are in the spices aisle..  I forget what they are by but they are at the opposite end of the aisle from the actual spices.  SB just increased the WYB2 rebate from $6 to $8, so if you do it at Kroger, it is a nice little moneymaker now of $2.02.

Rather than updating a prior post I had about Cinnadust, I created a new one based on the increased SB.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deal-stacking/kroger-or-wm-cinnadust-topping-2-free-or-better-using-...

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

DrMissy
Deal Sharer

thank you @What-Shot @Rickibotta. as I've walked that spices aisle (and others) like one a mission for the last month or more, I'm going to assume that the shops near me don't have it even though they all say otherwise. sad!

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@DrMissy Don't assume your stores don't carry them. They honestly are very difficult to spot even if in stock. Check your store's app if you have not already done-so. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@DrMissy 

It is a very very very rare occurrence when the Kroger app shows an item in stock and they do not carry it.

Typically, I find it is in some unusual location if nothing else. 

Maybe your store doesn't have it, but maybe they have it with the cereal or some other place.

I agree with @What-Shot.  I think I looked on three different shopping trips before I found them;  They had been hidden right in front of my face.

I hope you are able to find them.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I figured I'd just tack on to this thread instead of starting another.  The 3.5 oz are on sale at Stop n Shop for $2.50 each, so buy 2 (if you can find them) and pay $5. Hopefully receive $6 back on SB and $2 back on CO51 for $3 mm.

Screenshot_20211008-190753_Stop & Shop.jpg

Screenshot_20211008-190836_Swagbucks.jpg

0 Likes