cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who loves to wait for the extra major bonuses?

KKSprinle
Rewards Hunter

The extra bonuses is a great way to make like a profit, but do you guys prefer the number of offers for the bonus to be a little less to get?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
11 Replies

Re: Who loves to wait for the extra major bonuses?

ntyre
Rewards Hunter

I do

Smoaks
Shopper

i do.  i don't have that many people in my house so we don't need much so I wait for the bonuses.

0 Likes

Lenali210914
Rewards Hunter

I do. It does sometimes seem like unrealistic number for certain things, given my household situation.

Wtennyson
Saver

No I like the big ones,  more time to do them. Instead of only like 3 or 4 days

Vmccfry
Shopper

I agree, sometimes having to buy 30 different items in a short period of time is a challenge.  I wish they'd let multiples count. There are times I'll buy 3-5 of the same item when allowed,  but it only counts as 1 for the bonus. But  I do love the bonuses!

Dana
Deal Expert

i don't wait for bonuses if I make the bonus I make it if I don't I don't. I make my extra profit from buying things I already purchase that has an ibotta rebate. I always get things free and very cheap for my shopping trips and then get money from ibotta.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I wholeheartedly agree with Dana.  My philosophy as well. 

That being said, I prefer the larger ones (e.g. $10 bonus for 30 offers)  I am so blessed to live in the land of Kroger.  There are always a LOT of things deeply discounted with ibotta or other rebates and MQs for under $1, many of which are moneymakers or very cheap.  And getting a $10 bonus as well is awesome.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

blessedtwice
Shopper

I love the bonuses, I've very rarely completed them because like you said , it takes so many purchase to finally complete one, but I will say I just completed 2 about 3 weeks ago and earned an extra $15! That's the most I've ever gotten on a bonus! 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Congrats.  Sometimes people post good deals that you may not be aware of and that helps achieve the bonuses as well. 

It isn't about how much you 'save', because anybody can just buy a lot of items that have ibotta rebates, but then you may pay a lot more than you normally would or end up with stuff you won't use.  So it sounds like you are doing it the way that works best for you.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”