cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Who's addicted to ibotta β“πŸ€£

Talis
Shopper

I've been using ibotta since 2012. Sometimes I stop using it but I always keep coming back to itπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

8 Replies

Re: Who's addicted to ibotta β“πŸ€£

Mikosmama
Core Shopper

πŸ™‹πŸ»β€ Me! I have an addiction too. I can’t stop checking Ibotta all day long for new deals, and deals that have reset, and anything I might have missed the first 100 times I looked! πŸ˜‚

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

@Talis I definitely am. Why do you decide to stop using it?

Talis
Shopper

Lack of Time mainly. Although i use a lot of tools to save time couponing and putting together a shopping list, i prioritize family, then my career. 

0 Likes

Talis
Shopper

πŸ™† . That's how i was with coupons too πŸ˜…

0 Likes

Save21
Rewards Guide

@Talis I have a healthy addiction. It's really fun to search for items like a scavenger hunt and problem solving when running into issues. I'm not so addicted to buy stuff just to buy it for the offer but the idea of featured discounts or free offers help discover new products is a plus! 

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

There is not a day that goes by that I don't have my Ibotta brain in "GO" mode. I wake up...pour my coffee...grab my phone and open Ibotta within minutes of being awake lol. I spend probably atleast the first hour of my morning "scrolling for dollars" lol. And usually I'm scrolling multiple times a day! Should there be an Ibotta Intervention group?  I'd be the one that runs away and refuses to accept help!

Dana
Deal Expert

Not addicted I use it so I can pay bills and keep my family fed.

0 Likes

SaverGirl67
Core Shopper

It can definitely be addicting but I’m really good at tracking my spending and staying on budget so even if there’s a good deal I’m careful not to overspend my oop.  But I do check the app daily (does that count as addicted?)

0 Likes