cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who ‘s on the Gravy Train

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Just made it in time to ride the train. Who else is onboard?

Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: Who ‘s on the Gravy Train

Janet1964
Super Saver

I finished mine on Saturday. Finished the Feast yesterday. Only need 12 offers to complete Nov level 3.

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I finished the Gravy Train last night.  Still have 15 to go on the Feast Mode bonus.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01 , I’ve got 14.... I don’t know if I can complete that bonus 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

I a not sure I have it in me.

I am one short of level 2.  I have 12 offers, so I think that leaves me 3 short of the $3 and 18 short of the big one.

Phone is downstairs and I am too lazy to get it to check names and such.....lol

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

BarbaraG
Saver

Just now finished up my first list for this bonus. I surely do appreciate those kind people who make them for us and saves me ton of work. Even then, I still have to check them and find the aisle, coupon, etc. I am grateful for their help. Going tomorrow to get started. However, I did get my turkey dinner before it went away; thankful for that.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I finished the Gravy Train last night and have 5 more for Feast.  Nov level 3, I have 7 of 35 offers for $2, so if something else comes along before the end of the month, I may double down.  If not, I'll try to finish Feast by the weekend.   I posted my Walmart Haul from yesterday (nothing huge but some good offers.)  The Ritz cheese crispers triggered 2 rebates - so that was a great offer, final cost .93 for 2 boxes.  Hallmark cards are always a great MM too  (if you go to Walmart).  I was hoping the Barilla ready pasta would be on sale again somewhere.  I caught a good deal last week at Target.  Walmart never seems to have them. 

0 Likes