cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whole foods deals ???

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Any good Whole Foods deals that I'm missing out on? I have to head there to use a free item coupon, so I figured I'd ask you all. 

I can never find the low sugar or parfait clio bars even though I look every time. 

0 Likes
24 Replies

Re: Whole foods deals ???

RRL626
Shopper

There are a few, but only if they are items you would use/try anyway.  I’ve found that some of the BO-GO offers are items that aren’t to my liking or expensive value to begin with.  Doing a Free or BO-GO just for the sake of a deal ends up with junk just sitting in the pantry nobody wants. 
Try these :

RIND dried fruit snacks are BO-GO

Lilys Chocolate (mostly less sweetened) are good value, especially with BOGO on right now. 

Green Mountain Yogurt is hard to find even though listed as on offer with BOGO right now.  The unflavored ones have no added sugar.

Other advice:

if you have Amazon access, open Amazon App -> Click Whole Foods -> Click yellow circle This Week’s Best Deals and compare those sale items so you can stack with Ibotta and other coupons and saver apps. Must have Amazon acct to get yellow deal sales 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RRL626   I wish I could find the RIND snacks by me - that's another Unicorn unfortunately.  

Great minds think alike LOL - I did the match ups last night - I was just hoping that someone saw something great that I missed.  Appreciate you taking the time to answer - thanks!

0 Likes

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY

You could try "The Fresh Market" for the Rind FAO.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan   No Fresh Market here either - but thanks.  I think one day it will just "appear" at Whole Foods - that's my plan.  

0 Likes

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY

I saw some in NY, but only a few and probably a good distance from you. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan   The closest is 18 miles away - (LOL I did look when you suggested it).  I will keep it in mind, maybe I'll plan a road trip.

0 Likes

RRL626
Shopper

Here’s another Whole Foods tip.  These products that are new and trendy get placed in strange areas of the store. The Marketing ppl are to thank for PERFECT Bars being placed next to the Eggs or Smoothies rather than with the other refrigerator protein bars.

ASK the Department manager where the items you can’t find are and they will look or possible order for you.  They may also know where the items are placed in the store. 

To the same topic of finding items:

When you see OBVIOUS items that don’t belong in a store it causes confusion. Example:  You will NOT find Nesquick Choc Milk at Whole Foods even it it’s on Ibotta.  Same with Duracell 4pack batteries at Costco.  It’s an obvious 🙄

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RRL626   Whole foods is always a new adventure.  I've gotten the lay of the land down pretty well.  I happen to love Clio bars and they are made in NJ - I'm in NY obviously - you would think they'd have the parfait and low sugar but NOPE - but I'm not giving up.

The store is certainly an interesting experience. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY

Ditto to what @RRL626 suggested. On average, Whole Foods has probably the best grocery store customer service.

My local WF could not find Clio bars, "... we just had some here. I will have our order person reorder." My next two successive trips the different bars were available.