cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Whole foods deals ???

dramaspoiler
Rewards Guide

Depends on what you like.  Here are some potential that I'm doing without Amazon discount that may be worthy

Stonyfield smoothie 2/$3. Must buy 2 Ibotta $2 Bach cost 50 cent each

Ripple kids $3.99 sale ibotta $2 back cost $1.99

Horizon on sale also but higher out of pocket

There are probably others but either I can't find, don't really eat, or out of pocket is high.  

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY the one whole foods 20 mins from me has the rind snacks by the other dried fruit. I decided to check my local whole again which is only 5 mins from me. I walked around that store twice and nothing. Then I just happened to see what was cooking in their food bars and BAM found the rind snacks sitting above them. What a weird spot for them. Also finally found the less sugar bars there. The app kept saying they had them but I just couldn't find them. Now just to find this darn unicorn jello and I'll be a happy camper. My goddaughter loves unicorns lol. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Noodles128 @dramaspoiler  hmmm I'm tempted.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY  They are still in my WM

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY  Fresh MKt . Glorified fruit roll ups. I bought them& tbt, they are just ok.. meh

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY @Saipan  What we call it “Whole Paycheck! “

0 Likes

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

Yea, I would not go out of your way for the Rind offer.

I have never understood why WFs gets such a bad rap. I would not suggest for someone to do their "whole" grocery shopping there, unless it fits their budget and shopping habits. But there can be value found. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Saipan  It gets a bad rap because their prices are higher than Publix, Target, Trader Joe’s .There are some hard to find products, but I’m not driving 20 miles I-275 Tampa. I have FM, Publix,Target, Winn Dixie, ,&4WM;2 of which are Superstore all within 5 mile radius 

0 Likes

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

Exactly, my point.

However, Walmart doesn't always have the lowest price, Kroger doesn't always have the right price, and Whole Foods sells 5 lbs bags of organic carrots that stay fresher than the other two stores 1 lbs bags which are at a higher price point 😎

Publix is alright, just not a store I frequent, but definitely plenty of chances to save there. 

Saipan
Rewards Advocate

@RRL626

Green Mountain has a "Where to buy" link on their website. I have only found it at Sprouts. 

0 Likes