Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Whole foods deals ???

FelskyNY
Deal Master

20210410_174351.jpg

Great WF Shopping Today!

Received 2 free item coupons to product test Oceans Halo Big Bowl of Noodles and No Beef Broth (combined with $1 Ibotta offer)

Combined with 2 free coupons from Pinchme for Harmless Harvest yogurt (1 is my sisters) and

Clios 1 Free less-sugar coupon (and 1 Ibotta offer) and I absolutely had to have a strawberry yogurt bar (.10 any). Sadly the parfait was sold out (but there was a shelf tag!)

Final cost $.69 after 3 Ibotta offers and free coupons.

SaverGirl67

@FelskyNY   I just stopped at Whole Foods a few days ago. They finally had the Clio bar with granola in stock. I also picked up 3 other items that are worth looking for if the offers are still good. I spent $9.34 and got back $6.94 so everything was only $2.40

E5C493B0-3751-4A2F-ABE6-ED40FFBAFC93.png

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@FelskyNY  Sorry I didn’t post that in time to help you - but sounds like you did great!!

I find WF is great for deals I can’t always find elsewhere. And yes they do have fish for $32/lb but they also have the best prices in town on goat cheese. You just have to make your choices. Lol

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  Thank you so much!  I'm sorry we crossed paths. I would have looked for those items, but I'll be heading back another time now that I saw the Parfait shelf tag!  Saturday at 4:30 PM was so crowded.  I was really happy to find the less sugar clio bars!

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Noodles128 

There are two Whole food markets in Memphis. I have asked multiple employees in each location for the Rind products. Each time I have come up empty handed. Maybe Monday I will explore some of the odd areas mentioned to see what I can find.  

"I would rather have and not need than need and not have"
0 Likes