cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Whole Foods FAO

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Been a while since I rummaged through the Whole Foods page, let alone shopped in one, but here I am now and I just stumbled into this cool FAO

Screenshot_20210204-153252.png

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Whole Foods FAO

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot @RCKCreatEnt  I'm posting a new chain for a free coupon - take a look for it. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
12 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  I also have an OHi Superfood bar on mine as well.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

I got that today.  Found one with a $1 peelie coupon. Now I don't have a  calculator,  but I figure it made it a MM.....haha. Yes. Paid 1.99. Rebate was 2.99. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  Thanks for the heads up.  I have to head there for a try me free product I received that is only available locally for me at Whole Foods. 

Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

I had a duplicate of the Bulletproof offer at Sprouts. I poked around at the cans on the shelf but did not find one with a peelie coupon (as I had stumbled upon at WholeFoods).  So, at Sprouts it was merely a freebate. Not a moneymaker. Sigh...

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@What-Shot Mid Week Money Makellll@@Is peelie an app or e-coupon?  BTW way back in the day my sister dubbed a couple teddy bears 'Peelie'

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Forgot about on-product coupons! 😀😁🤑😸👌👍

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  LOL - you can always edit a post but tapping on the little down arrow (or v) - but it's always more fun when you have that ah-ha moment!.   Yes peelie are coupons attached to the products.  Hangtags are products looped or hung on the product.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY got mine, not only used my FAO but got wind 🌬️ on this very forum of a BOGOF e-coupon for OHi on the Sprouts website (2 date Sprouts is the only retailer in the Atlanta area that carries OHi). Of course I snapped it up and ended up getting TWO free OHi bars

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  I haven't tried the OHi bar yet - but hope to pick it up this weekend.

0 Likes