cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whole Foods - Natural Vitality MM

cjwoody
Core Shopper

Natural Vitality Calm drink mix is being promoted via Shopkick with a $6.00 rebate (1,500 kicks) across multiple retailers.

Whole Foods has the $0.99 individual packets available for the raspberry-lemon variety, and they attached to both the scan and receipt kicks.  That made it a $5.01 MM for each, and I was able to redeem it 5 times for a $25.05 MM across multiple purchases.

9 Replies

Re: Whole Foods - Natural Vitality MM

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  WOW!!!!  My SK are always so slow to reload!

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  They were approving within 1-2 hours.  I did 3 yesterday and 2 today.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody WOW!  My SK receipt clears, but the scan doesn't always reset.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  I only was only able to do the scans once.  Also, my store only had individual packets for the rasp-lemon.  If yours has individual packets for the mixed berry Sleep variety, then you could grab the other offer as well.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  the single packs aren't showing on my WF app and the SK dropped to 575 kicks.  If I get there tomorrow, where did you find the single packs?

0 Likes

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  They were in two places in my store.  First, check the trial/travel-size section.  If they aren’t there, check the supplement section, wherever magnesium supplements are.  I did notice the kicks dropped, but still a MM if you can find them.  Good luck!!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody   Thanks for the directions - hopefully I can get there today, just have a lot on my plate. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  Did you find the rasp-lemon packets?  Kicks are back up to 1,500 ($6.00).

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody No luck for me. 

0 Likes