cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Whole Foods Shopkick $14.49 MM

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

I had problem that they didn't pick up the bonus and the original.  Contacted support and they credited me 2 days later so basically 5 days in total to get credited totally.  I guess the WF I bought it at the description is not obvious compare to another WF which might be the reason for non credit.  I realized the upc code is different one ends in 49 (did not pick up description iffy) other 08 (description matches?)

How many times can you do/have done this deal this is there a limit. 3x?  @cjwoody 

I tend to play it safe and redo deals a day after it credits.  But I'm wondering if you can do it same day it credits since technically the purchase date is different.  Want to avoid rejections.  Basically it takes 3 days for this to clear totally for me without issues?

My store didn't have the calm.  But this is a great deal.  Hope it survives.

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@dramaspoilerI've done it 3x now I think (They don't have the right flavor of calm at mine though).  I've never done it same day b/c I wait for the offer to re-appear.

dramaspoiler
Core Shopper

@Shopgirl thanks.  I figure I wait a day after it clears to be safe but I guess if it reappears on the day you didn't make a purchase it should be a greenlight technically.  Including today I'm did the bundle 2x so far (waiting for no 2 to clear) and the flavor one only once when they didn't have original flavor in the beginning to do the bundle when it was posted.

I recall @cjwoody mentioned? The limit might be 3 but I'm assuming it might have reset since the purchase date is after is 5/11 on the app now.  So maybe 3x for each purchase period.  

Hoping this last for a while and in stock.  Good luck all.

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@dramaspoiler The Shopkick offers are NLA for me after 5 redemptions. It could also depend on how popular it is. I wait until it clears to buy again.

This bundle has changed. Instead of creamer, now it's one unflavored Collagen and one flavored. My store doesn't have the flavored in small packets, but it's still a good deal for the singles. 

Target had free samples of this product a while back. I really liked it, so was happy to see a deal. Purchased a tub from CVS last Saturday.

cjwoody
Super Saver

@dramaspoiler  I was able to do both collagen 5x and the Calm 4x.

swallow
Core Shopper

Hi all, submit each of your Vital Proteins Collagen bundle purchase receipt to Merry-Field to get $0.19 or 5% everyday point back, I did it 5x for $0.95.

Talking about maximize savings, we're all professionals at double, triple or quadruple dipping LOL, why not? 

0 Likes